Thursday 28 June 2012

Introductions and Good Intentions

Howdy.

I'm Erin, and I moved to a tiny town last year.
Hi Erin.
I moved for a job, and as things go, work became my life.  Now, I love what I do, but all those other things I used to enjoy so much fell by the wayside.  I have a half a million reasons why NOT to do them.  I'm tired.  I don't know where to begin.  I'll get to that next week.

And, surprise surprise, next week never comes.

So, this blog is a step in snapping myself out of it.  I'm on the path to making my alone time (which I have an awful lot of ) chock full of goodness.  Of creative endeavors that push my skills.  Of not making grilled cheese for dinner again (note: this does not mean never making grilled cheese ever.  That is what I call blasphemy). Of getting outside and enjoying the beautiful scenery this town has to offer, which frankly, Toronto does not.  Of checking off items from the massive to do list I thought up when I moved here.

I am using the great expanse of the internet as my sounding board,and as I don't expect much of anybody will read this, I suppose I'm using MYSELF as a sounding board too.  But, you know, not in the crazy way.

--Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)