Friday 29 June 2012

Asleep on a Sunbeam

I've been trying to make a habit out of taking a fast walk or light jog (gotta start somewhere, right? I'm working my way up to running like a real person, asthma and lack-of-shape be damned!). I like to go every evening after dinner, when I don't have the excuse of being tired after walking or biking home from work, and when it's a little less oppressively hot out.  
Though I was a bit late for "magic hour" yesterday, it was wicked hot here all day and I figured the odds of me going even remotely quickly were exceedingly slim.

So I brought my camera instead. 

I kept catching sight of this amazing sunset, the kind where all of the involved clouds have so much definition you feel like you could touch them.  They've been so perfectly sculpted by the light.  I do love me a good sunbeam.


2 comments:

  1. This could be on Design Seeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I aim to take my camera around more, and hopefully get some nice shots!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)